San Antonio Heater Repair
Heater Repair in San Antonio For Your Home Or Business
As autumn turns into winter and South Texans go to turn on their heating units for the first time in months, it is not uncommon to be met with an unfortunate surprise. Heaters that are not regularly maintained are often in need of professional repairs. At Flo-Rite Mechanical, LLC, our licensed San Antonio heater repair contractors are experts at keeping the furnaces in Helotes, Schertz, Boerne, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, and Fair Oaks functioning well and providing warmth on demand.
Get your business or home’s temperature exactly where you want it! For more information about our San Antonio heater repair services let us know!
San Antonio Furnace Repair Experts You Can Count On
Our heater repair contractors advise that you keep your heating system maintained year-round. Scheduling a maintenance appointment before the cold weather hits not only provides peace of mind that heat is always within reach but will also prolong the life of your heating unit.
Your Furnace May Be Struggling From Issues With:
- Pilot light ignition
- Worn or clogged furnace filters
- A broken thermostat
- Old age and inefficiency
- General ineffectiveness
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair in San Antonio
1. An increase in your utility bill - If there's a sudden hike in your utility bill during the heating season, it's likely your experiencing heat loss. This could arise from a plethora of issues so it's best to call in your San Antonio furnace repair experts.
2. Dry or dusty air - Older gas furnaces are great at pumping out very dry air. If you notice your dry air to be particularly stale or stuffy then you should have your unit checked out.
3. Inconsistent heat - Since there are so many reasons your heater could be providing inconsistent heat, you should contact your San Antonio furnace repair specialists to find out if you have any of the following issues:
- Faulty ductwork
- A broken thermostat
- A dirty evaporator coil
- A dirty air filter
- A broken belt
- Airflow problems
4. Carbon monoxide build-up - First, if you have a gas furnace you need a CO alarm. When running your gas heater you need to make sure your flue network and chimney have all the proper ventilation they need as they're responsible for releasing your CO from your house. If you see soot in the furnace it's a good sign that something isn't right and you should contact your San Antonio furnace repair technicians. Onset symptoms for CO poisoning include headache, dizziness, and loss of breath.
5. Loud, weird noises from your unit - It's very possible something came loose and needs a professional's attention. A little bit of noise is completely natural, but if you could consider it noisy, then it's best to get it checked by one of our San Antonio furnace repair experts.
Don’t Wait Until It’s An Emergency
Whether you realize that your residential or commercial heater is only blowing out cold air or that it’s refusing to turn on altogether, reach out to us as soon as possible for prompt and affordable San Antonio heater repair. We’ll work to identify the source of the issue and implement a long-lasting solution. Our technicians are trained to handle any make or model, including geothermal heat pumps, boilers, gas and electric furnaces, and more. We provide 24-hour emergency service as well as free estimates, special offers, and financing options to make a comfortable environment within reach for all.
For information or to schedule a San Antonio heater repair service, reach us at (210) 899-5333.
They went way beyond the norm to ensure that the proper equipment was installed in a timely manner- Shirley M.
Super professional and easy to get in contact with when needed. Thanks!- Harry W.
I also appreciate the fact that the owner of Flow-Rite is a veteran and treats his fellow veterans with the same respect.- Christy S.
Thanks to everyone at FLO-RITE for all that you have done, it is very much appreciated.- Theresa D.
Definitely would recommend to friends and family and won’t hesitate to call them again if I needed to.- Andrea M.
Top Rated by the Better Business Bureau
Available 24/7 in Cases of Emergencies
100% American-Made Parts & Products
Veteran Owned & Operated Business